Does your student's iPad show this image? If so touch Login with Microsoft Azure to continue.
Many iPad issues can be resolved by steps shown in this Troubleshooting document.
If you continue to have trouble, you may reach out to school support staff in several ways.
By phone at 219-924-4281 ext 5025
By phone at 219-924-4281 ext 5024
By phone at 219-924-4281 ext 5037
By phone at 219-924-4030 ext 2128
By electronic submission by clicking this link: Online Help Form
Zoom Video Conferencing
Teachers were trained in the video conferencing program Zoom. Your child’s teacher may schedule or reach out to video conference with you and/or your child using the zoom app on the iPad. Zoom will allow face to face instruction and support between teacher and 1 or more students.
Counselors and other support staff may also be using zoom to reach out to parents and students during this time.
1. In your browser, navigate to https://griffith.powerschool.com/public/ and click Parent Sign In
2. Click Create Account (you will create one account and link each of your children to that one account)
3. Create a Username and Password with an email that you will remember.
4. On the next screen link your students to your account by entering the Access ID and Password that you were given. When finished click enter.
5. After you submit, the next screen should be a confirmation that your account was created and that you can now sign in with the information you just entered.
Inside the PowerSchool Parent Portal you can view grades, attendance and sign up for notifications.