Technology/iPads/eLearning at Griffith Public Schools
“Our learners create, innovate, and can learn anytime, anywhere.”
For households that are struggling to afford Internet access, please visit the Emergency Broadband Benefit program
or the Indiana Connectivity Program
Need iPad or Technology Help?! Reach out to the tech team!
If you have trouble, you may reach out to school support staff in several ways.
By phone at 219-924-4281 ext 5025 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone at 219-924-4281 ext 5024 or at email@example.com
By phone at 219-924-4281 ext 5042 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone at 219-924-4281 ext 5037 or at email@example.com
By phone at 219-924-4281 ext 5043 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
By electronic submission by clicking this link: Online Help Form
All Griffith Public Schools use Schoology as the Learning Managment System (LMS).
Griffith students should go to griffith.schoology.com to login to their online portal.
They will be taken to a Microsoft log in and use their school issued email and password.
Parent Schoology Sign-Up Instructions
Creating a Parent Schoology Account?
Go to this link to get started: Schoology Sign UP
You will need an access code to connect with your student's account. Please reach out to your child's school or the technology department to get the code.
See below for more helpful resources about using your Parent Schoology account
Using your Parent Schoology Account Information Guide.
Turn off Block Pop-ups
On the iPad, go to Settings
Scroll down and touch Safari
Then on the right side, turn off Block Pop-ups
PowerSchool Parent Sign Up Instructions
1. In your browser, navigate to https://griffith.powerschool.com/public/ and click Parent Sign In
2. Click Create Account (you will create one account and link each of your children to that one account - see below for directions on adding additional students)
3. Create a Username and Password with an email that you will remember.
4. On the next screen, link your students to your account by entering the Access ID and Password that you were given.
5. Powerschool will send you a confirmation email. Please look in your inbox, spam or junk folders for an email from Powerschool. Click the link to verify your email.
6. Once your email is verified you will be able to sign in as normal.
Adding anything child? Follow these steps once you are logged in: *Must be on website, not app*
Click on Account Preferences. (If you do not see a list on the left side, expand the menu by clicking on the arrows).
Click on Students
Click on Add
Enter the Access ID that appears on the letter you were given from your school. **Each student will have a different Access ID
Enter the Access Password that appears on the letter you were given from your school. **Each student will have a different Access Password
Choose your relationship to the student from the drop-down list provided