eLearning/Virtual Days at Griffith Public Schools
“Our learners create, innovate, and can learn anytime, anywhere.”
Schoology not loading on your iPad? Try this:
Open a Chrome browser on the iPad
Touch the 3 dots on the top right of that window
Touch Clear Browsing Data
Then go to Settings on the iPad
Scroll down to Safari on the left side
Then on the right side scroll down to Clear History and Website Data
Restart the iPad. It should work.
iPad & eLearning Help!
Does your student's iPad show this image? If so touch Login with Microsoft Azure to continue.
Many iPad issues can be resolved by steps shown in this Troubleshooting document.
If you continue to have trouble, you may reach out to school support staff in several ways.
By phone at 219-924-4281 ext 5025 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone at 219-924-4281 ext 5024 or at email@example.com
By phone at 219-924-4030 ext 2128 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
By electronic submission by clicking this link: Online Help Form
Turn off Block Pop-ups
On the iPad, go to Settings
Scroll down and touch Safari
Then on the right side, turn off Block Pop-ups
Zoom Video Conferencing
Teachers were trained in the video conferencing program Zoom. Your child’s teacher may schedule or reach out to video conference with you and/or your child using the zoom app on the iPad. Zoom will allow face to face instruction and support between teacher and 1 or more students.
Counselors and other support staff may also be using zoom to reach out to parents and students during this time.
1. In your browser, navigate to https://griffith.powerschool.com/public/ and click Parent Sign In
2. Click Create Account (you will create one account and link each of your children to that one account)
3. Create a Username and Password with an email that you will remember.
4. On the next screen link your students to your account by entering the Access ID and Password that you were given. When finished click enter.
5. After you submit, the next screen should be a confirmation that your account was created and that you can now sign in with the information you just entered.
Inside the PowerSchool Parent Portal you can view grades, attendance and sign up for notifications.