- The number of students who were administered the universal screener for dyslexia: 472
- The number of students who were determined to be at risk or at some risk for dyslexia: 61
- The selected universal screener for learning characteristics related to dyslexia which was used to screen students in kindergarten through grade two for characteristics of dyslexia: DIBELS, NWEA, Arkansas RAN, Words Their Way.
- The dyslexia intervention program used: Orton Gillingham
- Number of students at Wadsworth who received dyslexia intervention: 5
- Number of students at Wadsworth officially diagnosed with dyslexia: 1